Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Bye bye, appendix


Well this isn't exactly where I planned to spend last night and today, but here I am. I'll be saying goodbye to my appendix and an ovarian cyst later this afternoon. I guess the 30+ pictures I have to post from day 5 at the beach will have to wait :) In the meantime I'd certainly appreciate prayers for a smooth and successful surgery!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

The Jennings said...

Bless your heart...I'll be praying and thinking about you!

Gretchan

Linds said...

oh my gosh. Mandy, the same thing happened to my sister two weeks ago. I'm so sorry! She said it's the worst pain EVER. Praying for a smooth surgery and recovery for you!

Katie said...

Mandy ~ Oh my goodness! I am praying!

My appendix partially ruptured before they could get me into surgery, so I hope everything is ok. It's very painful! I'm so sorry.

Shaunda said...

You poor thing! Praying for a smooth surgery & speedy recovery.